From: Jonathan Corbet <corbet@lwn.net>
To: Eric Wong <e@80x24.org>
Cc: meta@public-inbox.org,
	Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] public-inbox 1.1.0-pre1
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 13:13:29 -0600

On Wed, 9 May 2018 20:23:03 +0000
Eric Wong <e@80x24.org> wrote:

> Pre-release for v2 repository support.
> Thanks to The Linux Foundation for supporting this work!

Just FYI, I finally got around to tossing this onto the LWN system.  It
works generally well, and the Xref fix is much appreciated, thanks.

One question: was it intended that public-inbox-nntpd now only works with
V2 repos?  That was my experience, anyway; nothing showed up until I
converted everything - not a slow process.  If that's the intent, a
sentence in the docs might be helpful to others :)

Thanks,

jon