* libreplanet-discuss mirror on public-inbox.org
@ 2017-06-26 21:12 Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2017-06-26 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss; +Cc: meta

Hi all, a searchable, JWZ-threading-aware archive for the
libreplanet-discuss list is now available at:

	https://public-inbox.org/libreplanet-discuss/
        nntp://news.public-inbox.org/inbox.comp.libreplanet.discuss

For Tor users:
        http://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/libreplanet-discuss/
        nntp://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/inbox.comp.libreplanet.discuss

public-inbox stores all messages in git, allowing easy
synchronization and relatively efficient storage.

This means you can clone all the messages (around 20 MB):

	git clone --mirror https://public-inbox.org/libreplanet-discuss

And the AGPL-3.0+ source code:

	git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox

And hack + run it yourself.  I suggest doing this since I am an
unreliable sysadmin and have frequent reliability problems
(or just want to encourage decentralization :>)

Feel free to run "git fetch" frequently on both of the above
repos to ensure up-to-date-ness.

It also allows some client-side customization via user-supplied
CSS (a work-in-progress):

https://public-inbox.org/design_www.txt (bottom of text)

All data was originally sourced from
ftp://list.gnu.org/libreplanet-discuss/ and lightly de-spammed.
Future messages will go through my Maildir for the
libreplanet-discuss list (via public-inbox-watch).
Please let me know if I missed or corrupted anything during the
import: bugs happen :x

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-26 21:12 UTC | newest]