From: Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>
To: libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org
Subject: Re: Book Introducing Free Software to Laypeople
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 18:49:07 +0100	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1.1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 5018 bytes --]

Hi All

Thank you for this. Just to say firstly, I agree with Andrew here about
me getting things messed up. This is a good reason for this project is
to also help challenge areas were people don't quite understand something.

Hopefully, this project will be useful to people going forward.  I have
also suggested on IRC that as there is the
https://www.gnu.org/help/priority-projects.html which could be a way in
for people to help with fsf once they are confident.

I think the idea of Lulu is good, as it provides an easy way to get
printed documentation on demand,  so order a book,  it gets printed and
sent to you.

Lets see what, as a community we can do.

Regards

Paul

Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/