From: MBR <mbr@arlsoft.com>
To: FSF Community Team <fsf-community-team@gnu.org>,
	libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org
Cc: Paul Sutton <paulsutton@disroot.org>
Subject: Re: Libreboot.Org Urges Support for Proposed 'Free Software' Law in New Hampshire - Slashdot
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:43:15 -0500	[thread overview]

I live in Massachusetts, about 35 miles from the New Hampshire border.
RMS lives jsut a few towns away.  This is an interesting article, but
other than reading the article, I don't understand what action you think
we ought to take regarding this. Legislators in any particular state
legislature care primarily about retaining the support of the people who
elected them. They don't even care much about the opinions of people in
other parts of the same state, and they sure as hell don't care about
the opinions of people in a different state.

    Mark Rosenthal