I forgot to mention my proposed strategies for living without a device. - Contacts notepad - Pen - Light - Calculator - Watch - Map - Music player - Flash drive - Camera All of these things can be found in miniature versions that will all fit in the pocket or on a keychain. You may be able to find an SD card adapter with wireless functionality, USB, Thunderbolt, and Type C all in one. This would allow you to transfer files to any device. You may be able to find a music player that takes an SD card, so you can put your flash drive's contents into your music player. You can also carry earbuds that wind up inside a keychain, so it stays neat and conserves space. All of these things combined will provide a pleasant life experience without the need for a mobile device. I currently carry a notepad, a pen, a map, a flash drive, a light, a map, and a calculator. It works very well and is much easier to get than a Replicant device. The only thing I'm really missing is a keychain camera. -- Caleb Herbert KE0VVT 816-892-9669 https://bluehome.net/csh