Note: forgive me for double-posting, but people involved in this conversation already did it and I lost track of who and don't know if you all are subscribed to the list or not. Em 31/07/2020 05:58, Msavoritias escreveu: > As I said they mainly had issues with the UI/UX and some features that > were missing like stickers. I searched for the second one and there From the messages so far I can see that "missing features" that Msavoritias mentioned so far are the ones described in the sections to follow. However, if there is something else missing, please describe it. # [ ] Sticker XEP/standard For this I request that all parties interested contribute to [1] so that it either becomes a XEP or is implemented using existing ones like what is described in the issue's comments. # [?] Widget implementations If what Msavoritias refers to is a persistent notification showing how many of your accounts are connected then go to Conversations (eu.siacs.conversations), "Settings", under "Advanced" check "Active/enable service". However, if Msavoritias means any widget that stays in the "desktop"/"start area" of the phone's screen, that depends on what Msavoritias wants the widget to do, since no mobile operating systems standardizes what types of widgets must be supported. In this sense, Conversations (again, eu.siacs.conversations) has a 1 * 1 widget that you can associate a contact to and it will behave as a shortcut to talk to that address provided you are connected and have that person in the contact list inside the XMPP account with which you are connected. # References [1] https://github.com/Gargron/xmpp-web/issues/3 . -- * Ativista do software livre * https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno * Membro dos grupos avaliadores de * Software (Free Software Directory) * Distribuições de sistemas (FreedSoftware) * Sites (Free JavaScript Action Team) * Não sou advogado e não fomento os não livres * Sempre veja o spam/lixo eletrônico do teu e-mail * Ou coloque todos os recebidos na caixa de entrada * Sempre assino e-mails com OpenPGP * Chave pública: vide endereço anterior * Qualquer outro pode ser fraude * Se não tens OpenPGP, ignore o anexo "signature.asc" * Ao enviar anexos * Docs., planilhas e apresentações: use OpenDocument * Outros tipos: vide endereço anterior * Use protocolos de comunicação federadas * Vide endereço anterior * Mensagens secretas somente via * XMPP com OMEMO * E-mail criptografado e assinado com OpenPGP