* Reactivating Berlin branch
@ 2022-05-11 16:49 Mariana Meireles
From: Mariana Meireles @ 2022-05-11 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

Hi all,

I’m new here but I’m very interested in reactivating the Berlin branch!

I’m a contributor of the Jupyter and Anaconda open source ecosystems but a big free software lover so I’m always interested in keeping a community around that too.

Do we have other berliners interested in meeting up and seeing what we can create together?

Best,
- mariana meireles

* Re: Reactivating Berlin branch
@ 2022-05-12 23:16 ` Davis Remmel via libreplanet-discuss
From: Davis Remmel via libreplanet-discuss @ 2022-05-12 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

On 5/11/22 12:49, Mariana Meireles wrote:
> Do we have other berliners interested in meeting up and seeing what we can create together?

I'm interested.

I'll be in Berlin the week after next, just visiting personally (not for
my role as operations assistant at FSF), and it would be fun to get
together with other free software enthusiasts...trade tips, share
stories, get drinks, etc.

--
Davis

* Reactivating Berlin branch