To be clear, I never suggested the FSF is the "free speech foundation". The fact that the FSF (supposedly) supports freedom of speech on the Internet, however, is a claim made on the [1]gnu.org website, not by me, on a page about basic freedoms: [2]https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/basic-freedoms.html > The Free Software Foundation supports the *freedoms of speech*, press, and association on the Internet. (Emphasis mine). > [I] will not promote any social media platform that would be categorized as a free speech zone. If this refers to the FSF in general, rather than a personal stance by you individually, then what policies does a platform need to have, what does it need to censor, in order to be endorsable (or usable, which is a lower standard) by the FSF? References 1. http://gnu.org/ 2. https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/basic-freedoms.html