Ours to Hack and to Own - The Platform Coop Manifest (2016) “The contributors to this book, in that spirit, represent diverse approaches and perspectives. It is a means of sharing what we learned from the 2015 Platform Cooperativism event more widely, and of drawing more people into the work of overcoming the challenges we face. We can keep the conversation going at [1]platformcoop.net, a place for ongoing discussion of news, resources, and ideas.” Excerpt From Ours to Hack and to Own Trebor Scholz This material may be protected by copyright. References 1. http://platformcoop.net/