On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 9:11 AM Deb Nicholson <[1]deb@eximiousproductions.com> wrote: The outrage (and demand for new leadership) is coming from real women who have tried to participate in free software and been rebuffed by sexist behavior who felt that perhaps at this moment they might *finally* be heard. I must tell you that I wrote GNU C-Graph at rms' suggestion. I had just written the solutions to an entire book in C followed by my software package "NAILS" in Lisp. RMS saw my passion for electrical engineering, computer science and my complete immersion in writing code to represent concepts in artificial intelligence and engineering mathematics. He has always treated me as an equal. Hackers are inseparable from their humour. It is part of the hacker mindset that makes us tick. RMS is no more sexist that any other man I know - especially in engineering and computer science where sexism abounds. I call out sexism when I see it's necessary. The notion that rms is a misogynist, as claimed by others, is false. How can one person's desire to write code be rebuffed by another's behaviour, sexist or otherwise? Time will show that it was a much, much more than a major "gaffe" by the FSF to call for his resignation based on a lie. There is a price to be paid for this mercenary attack on Free Software and its architect - purportedly executed in the name of "diversity". Adrienne -- Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN! GNU C-Graph - [2]http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph Code Art Now - [3]http://codeartnow.com Abertheid Campaign - [4]http://www.abertheid.info Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GNUcgraph References 1. mailto:deb@eximiousproductions.com 2. http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph 3. http://codeartnow.com/ 4. http://www.abertheid.info/