On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:29 PM Will Hill <[1]will.hillnotes@gmail.com> wrote: He did not say that. He said the phrase "sexual assault" is ambiguous and misleading, and that prostitution is not equivalent to violent rape. He also argued that it's wrong to define rape and assault by the letter of the law, probably because people should use their morals to guide the law rather than the other way. No, Richard Stallman has been grossly misrepresented. I'm glad he said so. Yes, Richard has been maliciously misrepresented - that is the point of my defending him. I'll pars the actual paragraph on which I commented, look again at rms' own email and make corrections as necessary. This caught me midstream trying to wrap up C-Graph's business plan so forgive me if I was not 100% accurate. Gotta run. Will post later. Adrienne PS: You like fish? RMS is a big fish! Let's give him plenty of support so we can swim with him in less polluted waters. #RiseUp -- Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN! GNU C-Graph - [2]http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph Code Art Now - [3]http://codeartnow.com Abertheid Campaign - [4]http://www.abertheid.info Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GNUcgraph References 1. mailto:will.hillnotes@gmail.com 2. http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph 3. http://codeartnow.com/ 4. http://www.abertheid.info/