On 10/15/2018 05:58 PM, Connor Doherty wrote: > Huzzah! I was the one who pleaded for Discourse around a year ago on this list. Someone even suggested I make a comparison between Discourse and mailing lists, which I did (but never quite finished). Glad to see this happening! Thanks! I'm excited about this forum too! > Of course, that's only for associate members. Will there be a forum for the rest of the world too? That would certainly help get new people into the movement! That's something we can think about, but the FSF doesn't have a lot of staff, and we're usually busy. As a result, we don't have the resources to moderate a forum that anyone can join by ourselves. If there are several volunteers in the community who would like to moderate that forum, that could help, but we would need that kind of moderation on a continual basis. Thanks, : ) Andrew