* watchkin.com (was: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on GNU.ORG websitew)
       [not found]                   ` <20191012121414.GD15371@protected.rcdrun.com>
@ 2019-10-12 14:01                     ` Dmitry Alexandrov
       [not found]                       ` <20191012141745.GP15371@protected.rcdrun.com>
From: Dmitry Alexandrov @ 2019-10-12 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Louis; +Cc: Libreplanet Discuss

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UbQ1kc1vQU or https://watchkin.com/y/7UbQ1kc1vQU
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF17TbbBcE

I’m curious, what this watchkin.com link is for?  I expected, that this is some SaaS like invidio.us — a substitute for mpv+youtube-dl / weboob / minitube / newpipe / etc to watch youtube.com videos avoiding running nonfree scripts, but it’s not: it still contains nonfree scripts.

So why to provide it?  And why only for the first video?

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

* Do not substitute youtube.com links (was: watchkin.com)
       [not found]                       ` <20191012141745.GP15371@protected.rcdrun.com>
@ 2019-10-12 16:24                         ` Dmitry Alexandrov
From: Dmitry Alexandrov @ 2019-10-12 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Louis; +Cc: Libreplanet Discuss