On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 17:22:08 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote: > Gunnar Wolf wrote: >> Nicolas Pettiaux dijo: >> > Is there a keysigning party during LibrePlanet ? I have not found any. > > As far as I know you are the first to have written here about it. > Last year Jason Self organized several different meetup times for key > signing but as I understand it is not attending this year. I had suggested an FSF-sponsored keysigning party a couple months ago, but I never followed up and unfortunate it didn't materialize. Would there be someone interested in organizing some times? I'm unfortunately still trying to finalize my talk so I don't have the time to focus on that atm. -- Mike Gerwitz Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B 2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05 https://mikegerwitz.com