Hi, all, This is just a semi-annual reminder that everyone participating on the list should be familiar with and agree to abide by the following two documents: * LibrePlanet Mission Statement * LibrePlanet Code of Conduct You should have received these upon first joining the list. But for people like me who joined nearly a decade ago now, having a reminder can be useful. :) -g -- Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager Free Software Foundation Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org