* You Have 24 Months To Get On TikTok -LinkedIn article - can we apply points raised to fedi ?
@ 2022-06-28 14:28 Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss
From: Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss @ 2022-06-28 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

[-- Attachment #1.1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 910 bytes --]

Hi All

Granted this article is about getting on Tik Tok,  but perhaps the same
thinking could be applied to the Fediverse.  Some of us here are already
on there. As the article states this world changes, and changes fast.
So perhaps our building up our presence on the fedi is not a bad thing.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/6945345656790114305/about/

The points covered are also surely just as applicable to fedi

* Why time is running out to get started on TikTok.
* Discovering what makes a great TikTok.
* What to do if you don’t feel comfortable on video.
* How to grow on social media when you don’t have a lot if time.
* Why LinkedIn still matters in a TikTok world.

Could be a few takeaways from this article.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/

[-- Attachment #1.1.1.2: OpenPGP public key --]

* Re: You Have 24 Months To Get On TikTok -LinkedIn article - can we apply points raised to fedi ?
@ 2022-06-28 15:15 ` Greg Farough
From: Greg Farough @ 2022-06-28 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss