Hey, Paul: On Tue, Jun 28 2022, Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss wrote: > Hi All > > Granted this article is about getting on Tik Tok, but perhaps the > same thinking could be applied to the Fediverse. Some of us here are > already on there. As the article states this world changes, and > changes fast. So perhaps our building up our presence on the fedi is > not a bad thing. > > https://www.linkedin.com/events/6945345656790114305/about/ I can't seem to view the link without an account/JS. Could you paste the article text? Seems interesting. -g -- Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager Free Software Foundation Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org