* Missed Connection
@ 2019-03-25  3:57 Dave Hunt
From: Dave Hunt @ 2019-03-25  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

   I would like to get in touch with Sam Parkman, a Debian developer I met
   at the conference, and is blind and lives near me.  If you're out
   there, please contact privately; I'd like to stay in touch; forgot to
   exchange email addresses.

   Thanks,

   Dave  Hunt

   [1]dahunt@posteo.de

References

   1. mailto:dahunt@posteo.de

* Re: Missed Connection
@ 2019-03-25  4:17 ` ValessioBrito
From: ValessioBrito @ 2019-03-25  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Hunt; +Cc: libreplanet-discuss

Sam Hartman

https://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/06/24/people-behin-debian-sam-hartman-kerberos-package-maintainer/

;)

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 12:04 AM Dave Hunt <dahunt@posteo.de> wrote:

>    I would like to get in touch with Sam Parkman, a Debian developer I met
>    at the conference, and is blind and lives near me.  If you're out
>    there, please contact privately; I'd like to stay in touch; forgot to
>    exchange email addresses.
>
>    Thanks,
>
>    Dave  Hunt
>
>    [1]dahunt@posteo.de