Hi, all, I'm just writing to let you know that we've launched our spring/summer fundraiser today, focusing on the theme of "working together for free software." We hope you'll help us spread the message and bring 175 new associate members to the FSF by July 21. PS: If you haven't gotten your bulletin in the mail yet, expect one soon! We'll launch the web version in the coming weeks. -g -- Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager Free Software Foundation Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org