From: Greg Farough <gregf@fsf.org>
To: libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>
Subject: 2021-11-12 meeting notes
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 15:06:53 -0500	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 314 bytes --]

Thanks for coming to the meeting, everybody! The notes are attached.

And just so people see it, I'll reiterate that if you give us your FSF
CAS username (same as membership forum, LP wiki, my.fsf.org), we can
give you access to the FSF Etherpad instance, which we'll be using to
collbaorate on a few things.

-g