* BigBlueButton seems strikingly good these days
@ 2022-12-17 16:59 jimgarrett
From: jimgarrett @ 2022-12-17 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: libreplanet-discuss

I just wanted to share with the community that I had a BigBlueButton
video-conference a few days ago after a hiatus of 6 or 9 months, and the
quality in all aspects was excellent, noticeably better than my previous
experience.  Not that quality was poor before, but it seemed better.
Video, audio, and overall smoothness and reasonableness of behavior were
great.  There were only three parties on the call so maybe we were
lucky, but I rather suspect that real progress has happened over several
updates.  And who knows whether improvements are on BBB's side or
whether WebRTC on browsers has improved generally, or both.

No real comment, just wanted to share the joy with people who would
appreciate it.  Have a BBB videoconference this holiday season!

Now I need to find the specific people to congratulate....

Jim Garrett

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-19 15:38 UTC | newest]