* Video. Bradley Kuhn. State of the copyleft union. LibrePlanet 2018.
@ 2018-08-17 11:51 Don Saklad
From: Don Saklad @ 2018-08-17 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss, dsaklad

Please make available the Saturday 24 March 2018 video Bradley Kuhn, State of the
copyleft union from LibrePlanet 2018 and send the link !

* Video. Bradley Kuhn. State of the copyleft union. LibrePlanet 2018.
@ 2018-08-28 17:42 Don Saklad
From: Don Saklad @ 2018-08-28 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss, dsaklad

Please advocate to make available the supressed
Saturday 24 March 2018 video of Bradley Kuhn,
State of the copyleft union
from LibrePlanet 2018. The topic is of great interest
to so many. The great expertise of Bradley is notable!

* Mixing floss and politics
@ 2018-08-30 23:10 ` Danny Spitzberg
From: Danny Spitzberg @ 2018-08-30 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

For today's focus,
https://twitter.com/jamiebuilds/status/1034594832876879872 and the replies.
Discuss!

* Re: Mixing floss and politics
@ 2018-08-31  0:49   ` Taiidan
From: Taiidan @ 2018-08-31  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

On 08/30/2018 07:10 PM, Danny Spitzberg wrote:
> For today's focus,
> https://twitter.com/jamiebuilds/status/1034594832876879872 and the replies.
> Discuss!

Oh great yet another arena of my life that politics is leaking in.

Of all the moral issues those companies have she picked working with ICE
as the straw that broke the camels back?

I guess screwing over countless american citizens didn't meet her
criteria for banishment only when they assisted with the deportation of
the cheap labor that her undoubtedly wealthy parents abuse did she want
to ban them from her obscure program.

Words can't express how much I am tired of hearing about trump - even
the damn weather report is somehow about trump now.

"akatechis: Curious do "parents" who drag their children across the
desert with the express intent of illegally entering the United States
have no share of blame for what happens to these children?"

I like this comment - although there is no reason to separate a mother
and child who are proven biologically related and they shouldn't be
doing it.

The open borders crowd doesn't need to work, because they have trust
funds, and so they don't care about having to compete with the whole
world for a job, housing and college.

* Re: Mixing floss and politics
@ 2018-08-31  9:34     ` Nicolás Ortega Froysa
From: Nicolás Ortega Froysa @ 2018-08-31  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)