Thanks for this link, this is clear ! Le 3 août 2020 19:07:34 GMT+02:00, Jean Louis a écrit : Mostly I am in agreement with Adrien. There is this review that I found, that you all may find it interesting: [1]https://wiki.404.city/en/XMPP_vs_Matrix For me XMPP does so many things, we create business with XMPP, we have all personnel within XMPP coordination, and we use our own servers and domains, and XMPP work well in worst network conditions as by the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. Most important it is free software in terms as in freedom, we are free to distribute it, and we gain good communication, secure private network line without spying from third unknown parties. Jean References 1. https://wiki.404.city/en/XMPP_vs_Matrix