Thanks for this link, this is clear ! Le 3 août 2020 19:07:34 GMT+02:00, Jean Louis a écrit : >Mostly I am in agreement with Adrien. > >There is this review that I found, that you all may find it >interesting: >https://wiki.404.city/en/XMPP_vs_Matrix > >For me XMPP does so many things, we create business with XMPP, we have >all personnel within XMPP coordination, and we use our own servers and >domains, and XMPP work well in worst network conditions as by the >Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. > >Most important it is free software in terms as in freedom, we are free >to distribute it, and we gain good communication, secure private >network line without spying from third unknown parties. > >Jean