On 09/18/2019 05:38 AM, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote: > You’ve dismissed three point, but there is still one left: hardware graphics rendering. Your common sense might suggest that it is the least important issue, but no, quite the opposite: it is considered essential for any *droid-running PC, so many programs just won’t run without it. I thought it would just make everything really slow, falling back to software rendering. Thanks for the correction! :-) > Not to insult anyone, but that’s growing into tendency: the most extreme software freedom advocates I meet on the Net turns out to be those who actually does need even a thousandth of it. Could you rephrase that? I can't quite understand "who actually does need even a thousandth of it." Are you saying even one of the smallest rights are very important? Richard Stallman said: "I've never installed GNU/Linux." Although I can't program, I can somewhat read code, and I can ask questions about it and find someone who can modify the code to do what I want. > Ehm... Is that a sarcasm? You’ve just called to promote ‘nophone’, have not you? :-) If most people can acquire a Replicant device for just $25 or $80, maybe not everyone has to go as far as use the NoPhone. Although I'm habituated to it at this point and see no reason to change. -- Caleb Herbert KE0VVT 816-892-9669 https://bluehome.net/csh