* During LibrePlanet 2019 conference how do you make online information about what's happening at LibrePlanet 2019 even easier to share?...
@ 2019-03-18  1:18 Don Saklad
From: Don Saklad @ 2019-03-18  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss, dsaklad

During LibrePlanet 2019 conference how do you make online information
about what's happening at LibrePlanet 2019 even easier to share with
uninitiated Officials of Local Governments and novice interns,
students?... including LibrePlanet video/audio.

How might even more be made available?... than what's already
at
https://libreplanet.org/2019

* Re: During LibrePlanet 2019 conference how do you make online information about what's happening at LibrePlanet 2019 even easier to share?...
  2019-03-18  1:18 During LibrePlanet 2019 conference how do you make online information about what's happening at LibrePlanet 2019 even easier to share? Don Saklad
@ 2019-03-18  2:14 ` J.B. Nicholson
From: J.B. Nicholson @ 2019-03-18  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

Don Saklad wrote:
> During LibrePlanet 2019 conference how do you make online information
> about what's happening at LibrePlanet 2019 even easier to share with
> uninitiated Officials of Local Governments and novice interns,
> students?... including LibrePlanet video/audio.

Sometime after the conference LP usually publishes recordings of some of
the talks and the corresponding slides. But you could be better off
recording the livestream (say, with wget) and sharing a copy of the
relevant segment with someone.

Perhaps someone reading would please post URLs where LP livestream archives
are available online (I imagine someone has publicly-available dumps of
livestream data from wget, for instance)?

> How might even more be made available?... than what's already at
> https://libreplanet.org/2019
What more are you looking for?

@ 2019-03-18  2:44   ` bill-auger
From: bill-auger @ 2019-03-18  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

J.B. Nicholson wrote:
> Perhaps someone reading would please post URLs where LP livestream
> archives are available online

https://media.libreplanet.org/

[-- Attachment #2: pEpkey.asc --]

@ 2019-03-18 22:49     ` J.B. Nicholson
From: J.B. Nicholson @ 2019-03-18 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

bill-auger wrote:
> https://media.libreplanet.org/

These appear to be the edited clips, not the unedited segments one would
have saved by using wget on the livestream URLs. So if anyone has the URL
for an LP livestream archive that would help show what one would have seen
on the day of the talk.

 From what I recall of previous years sometimes the edited archives don't
include all the talks one would have heard or seen on the livestream.