Aspasia Beneti said: > Not sure who you mean I should contact. It was a two-fold suggestion. The first was to participate in the discussion of the next version of the EPL so as to raise GPL compatibility as a thing that should be addressed in that new version. There is a mailing list linked to from [0] for the purposes of discussing the next version of the EPL. The second was to contact the FSF's Licensing & Compliance Lab via address@hidden for help in seeing if an exception would be appropriate and to see if they could help draft one. Hopefully between these two it'd help solve not just your particular problem but also everyone else's by trying to get a newer version of the EPL that's GPL-compatible. [0] https://mmilinkov.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/community-review-of-the- eclipse-public-license/ >> Thanks for the advice, I have done both and waiting for more information. I will keep this thread updated when I have some news.