Le Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:50:45 +0100, Valentino Giudice a écrit : > > This is not cooperating with community and society, it's mass > > murder by complacency and sooner we take action on this the sooner > > the russian gov will have issues getting updates for GNU and FSF to > > contribute to the non-fascist side of this war. > > Freedom 2 is necessary to help others with the purpose of making > society better, but it absolutely is not and has never been limited to > that: you can choose whom to help (by giving copies of the software to > those people) regardless of their intentions. When you say "you" a.k.a. the distributor of the software, it means: those who host online the source code and binary packages, from the forges and cvs repositories to the GNU/Linux system distributions. So what we could ask, is that Savannah, Github or Sourceforge, and Debian, Fedora or Ubuntu, stop to distribute free software in Russia. WDYT? -- Félicien Pillot 2C7C ACC0 FBDB ADBA E7BC 50D9 043C D143 6C87 9372 felicien@gnu.org - felicien.pillot@riseup.net