From: David <postmaster@customer-opinions.net>
To: Dmitry Alexandrov <321942@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ‘censorship’
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 23:30:15 +0100	[thread overview]

Absolutely yes, and I did so as your mail to me was private. If someone
sends me a private mail I follow suit but I've nothing whatever to
hide on this topic. That said if you ever wish to contact me
privately please do feel free to do so and know that I'll keep any
private contact confidential.

David Nash