On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:26:37 +0000 'smee via libreplanet-discuss wrote: > I still think this campaign against RMS was coordinated (call me a > conspiracy nut) and that they are accomplishing some of their goals > right now. Of course it was coordinated. You'd have to be an idiot not to notice the blatant astroturfing -- Leah Rowe Company Director & Libreboot developer https://minifree.org/ https://libreboot.org/ Do you know you have rights? The right to privacy, free speech, the right to read and the right to learn. The right not to be spied on and censored by the government. Defend freedom. Use free (free as in freedom) software. Spread freedom. Tell everyone you know about it! https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom. Registered in England, registration No. 9361826 VAT Registration No. GB202190462 Minifree Ltd, 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island Essex SS8 9QA, United Kingdom United Kingdom