Dmitry Alexandrov wrote: > > > > came with bad GPG signatures > > | X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.21 > > The name itself suggests that this thing is supposed to mangle MIME > messages by design, so it is not surprising, that their integrity is > broken. I cannot imagine a single valid reason to mangle mail that > is passing through a list, whether MIME or legacy, though. The libreplanet-discuss mailing list adds a subject tag "[libreplanet-discuss] " and a footer saying: libreplanet-discuss mailing list libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org https://lists.libreplanet.org/mailman/listinfo/libreplanet-discuss Personally I dislike these and would love to see them removed from all mailing lists. However they have been in use for a long time and many people (pedantically incorrectly) use the subject tag for mail filtering and many people need to see the footer to remind them how to unsubscribe from the list. Fortunately adding these will not cause a properly signed message to fail signature validation. Bob