What if there was a combined Free Software, OSHW and Right to Repair group, providing ideological leadership in a peer to peer fashion via federated services (including Git-based code hosting) and an emphasis on teaching how to self-host your own federated hosting infrastructure? I'm discussing this on my twitter too: https://twitter.com/n4of7/status/1459522798892859399 And on Mastodon. https://mas.to/@libreleah/107270135261193137 However, I'm also seeking discussion here on this list. I wish to gauge the public's response before I proceed for real. Plus, I intend to bring people onboard to help me start this new initiative.