From: Thomas Lord <lord@basiscraft.com>
To: Greg Farough <gregf@fsf.org>
Cc: libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>,
	libreplanet-discuss
	<libreplanet-discuss-bounces+lord=basiscraft.com@libreplanet.org>
Subject: Re: LibrePlanet 2022 registration open
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:41:48 -0800	[thread overview]

Clicking on the "Register now!" link here:

   https://libreplanet.org/2022/

gives a page with this error message:

"
Sorry, due to an error, we are unable to fulfill your request at the
moment. You may want to contact your administrator or service provider
with more details about what action you were performing when this
occurred.
id (value: 99/) is not of the type Positive

Return to home page.
"

-t