Lukasz Majewski wrote: > Paul, will you find any time soon to provide next version of mktime > compatibility patch? As far as mktime compatibility goes, I think I'd rather first cause mktime to be compatible with __time64_t, and worry about _TIME_BITS later. Proposed mktime patch attached; it's similar to my previous proposal except it leaves the __time64_t definition in posix/bits/types.h rather than moving it to time/mktime-internal.h. This patch exposes __time64_t to user code if _LIBC is defined (because glibc needs __time64_t internally), or if __TIMESIZE != 64 (because of the compromise to expose __time64_t only on 32-bit time_t platforms). Once we add _TIME_BITS I expect that we should change the visibility rule to something that also involves _TIME_BITS, because __time64_t should not be exposed to user code if _TIME_BITS == 64. However, that can wait for the patches involving _TIME_BITS.