unofficial mirror of libc-alpha@sourceware.org
* glibc wiki write access
@ 2021-01-22  3:24 Stafford Horne via Libc-alpha
From: Stafford Horne via Libc-alpha @ 2021-01-22  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GLIBC patches

Hello,

I have created a wiki account StaffordHorne and I would like to have write
access.  Can you add me to the EditorGroup?

Can this be granted?  I want to start documenting the OpenRISC port.

Also, it seems after I have setup my account a few times in the past it get's
deleted pretty quickly.  Is that normal?

-Stafford

* Re: glibc wiki write access
@ 2021-01-22  9:47 ` Florian Weimer via Libc-alpha
From: Florian Weimer via Libc-alpha @ 2021-01-22  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stafford Horne via Libc-alpha

* Stafford Horne via Libc-alpha:

> I have created a wiki account StaffordHorne and I would like to have write
> access.  Can you add me to the EditorGroup?
>
> Can this be granted?  I want to start documenting the OpenRISC port.

I've made the requested change.  Thanks for contributing to glibc.

Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill

* Re: glibc wiki write access
@ 2021-01-22 18:23 ` Joseph Myers
From: Joseph Myers @ 2021-01-22 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stafford Horne; +Cc: GLIBC patches

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021, Stafford Horne via Libc-alpha wrote:

> Also, it seems after I have setup my account a few times in the past it get's
> deleted pretty quickly.  Is that normal?

Accounts without write access get purged weekly, because spammers create
very many accounts and the wiki software performs badly if there are too
many accounts.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com