On 09/09/2020 11:46, Lukasz Majewski wrote: > Hi Adhemerval, > >> The LFS support is implemented on xstat64.c, instead of xstat.c for >> 64-bit architectures. The xstat.c implements the non-LFS it is >> no-op for !XSTAT_IS_XSTAT64. >> > > Do we have any more input for this patch series? In other words - when > it can find its way to -master? I will rebase this patchset and do some re-testing on different platforms to check for regressions. I have addressed the remarks done by Joseph and Florian, but I am not sure if they are planning to do more reviews. I think patches from 01 to 08 should be ok to go, they are mostly refactoring. I will double check if any syscall is changed over all the support architectures and commit them. I will resend the 08 to 16 with the changes I added, mainly the rewrite of some descriptor and the removal of the combination of 64-bit times with 32-bit offsets (it is not supposed to be supported). I do like to get this done on 2.33, as well with all other remaining work for y2038 support.