Hi Seija, On 11/27/22 01:56, Seija K. via Libc-alpha wrote: > The format value has to be a string literal, every time. Otherwise, you are > not using these functions correctly. To reinforce this fact, I put > __restrict over every example of this I could find. The subject and the rest of the commit message seem to say different things. The subject says that _all_ functions have been fixed, but when I read the rest of the commit message, it seems that only the format strings have been fixed. Which of both is true? From reading the patch, it seems all of them have been fixed; not only format strings. Could you maybe reword to be a little bit more precise? Cheers, Alex --