Hi, I've been using the clock() function for years now. Until recently I thought the timing mechanism worked perfectly, then I tried to let the actual time run next to it. As it appears, the clock() function isn't working as perfectly as I thought. As a consequence, my internet connection from T-Mobile, which I don't have anymore, so I can't show you the actual speed with the clock() corrected, wasn't running at 100mbit/s but a lot slower. The same holds for all other T-Mobile customers in Holland. I hope that someone is willing to have a look at the glibc clock() function and repair it. A lot of people would benefit from that. Attached: the benchmark of the 100mbit internet connection, the corrected clock() function and an application that shows the malfunction. Best regards, Mischa Baars.