blob 3985b6d3c2956f7d0b2c5d16d262a5203afe680e 529 bytes (raw)
name: Documentation/trace2-target-values.txt # note: path name is non-authoritative(*)
* `0` or `false` - Disables the target.
* `1` or `true` - Writes to `STDERR`.
* `[2-9]` - Writes to the already opened file descriptor.
* `<absolute-pathname>` - Writes to the file in append mode. If the target
already exists and is a directory, the traces will be written to files (one
per process) underneath the given directory.
* `af_unix:[<socket_type>:]<absolute-pathname>` - Write to a
Unix DomainSocket (on platforms that support them). Socket
type can be either `stream` or `dgram`; if omitted Git will
solving 3985b6d3c2 ...
found 3985b6d3c2 in https://80x24.org/mirrors/git.git
(*) Git path names are given by the tree(s) the blob belongs to.
Blobs themselves have no identifier aside from the hash of its contents.^
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).