Hi Ævar, On Sat, 6 May 2017, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote: > I have one [script] to git am a patch from a msgid, thought I should > write something to handle a series in some DWIM fashion (e.g. apply the > latest continuous sequence of patches matching --author) but figured > that someone's probably wrote this already & I don't need to hack it up > myself... You probably missed my previous mails mentioning https://github.com/git-for-windows/build-extra/blob/master/apply-from-public-inbox.sh You can use this script to apply single patches (identified by their Message-ID), and patch series (identified by their cover letter's Message-ID). As I mentioned at the Contributors' Summit at GitMerge 2017: I would *love* to collaborate on tools that make any part of the contribution/review process less cumbersome than it is right now. Ciao, Dscho