Hi Kuba, On Sun, 28 Aug 2016, Jakub Narębski wrote: > W dniu 28.08.2016 o 10:38, Johannes Schindelin pisze: > > > I would like to strongly caution against putting too much stock into > > this users' survey. It is the best we have, granted. Yet I have not > > heard from anybody that they participated in the survey, unless they > > were also subscribed to the Git mailing list. > > I tried in past and will try for this year Git User's Survey to be > announced more widely than just Git mailing list (git@vger.kernel.org). I did not mean to criticise you. I think you are doing the best you can, and it is valuable. My point is: many professional developers use Git not necessarily because they want to, but because their day job requires them to do so. I *highly* doubt that we reach a notable fraction of those developers, even if they are arguably power users of any development tool, including Git. The question is not so much how to advertise the survey. I skip almost all surveys I am asked to participate in, because I am just a little bit busy all the time. I feel that my colleagues do the same. Unless forced to take a survey, they skip it. Ciao, Dscho