Hi Kuba, On Sun, 28 Aug 2016, Jakub Narębski wrote: > W dniu 28.08.2016 o 10:36, Johannes Schindelin pisze: > > On Sun, 28 Aug 2016, Jakub Narębski wrote: > > > >> Arguably for some federated/decentralized tools are preferred > >> (for philosophical reasons), even if they do not achieve even feature > >> parity with centralized tools (c.f. FSF). > > Philosophical and ideological reasons. My mistake. In my mind, I corrected the grammar to skip the "for", not to insert "developers" after "some". Still. Based on my experience in the workforce, it appears to me that you still confuse ease with convenience: many Windows developers I worked with are quite capable of doing much more complicated things than configuring imap-send/send-email. But why would they? Coming back to your "philosophical and ideological reasons". IMO it is not very wise to go down that path. Much wiser would it be to make provable time savings a guiding principle. Ciao, Johannes