* mailman mbox migration
@ 2019-02-13 14:48 Ali Alnubani
From: Ali Alnubani @ 2019-02-13 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta@public-inbox.org

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I'm trying to migrate archives from a Mailman instance (v2.1.15). The format of the archives is mbox format.
How do you suggest I do that? It seems that public-inbox only supports maildir format. Do I need to convert my mbox files to maildir to be able to import them?
Or is there an easier way to achieve this (i.e. mbox support from public-inbox)?

Thanks,
Ali