* issue with emails sent by bugzilla
@ 2019-03-21 13:45 Ali Alnubani
From: Ali Alnubani @ 2019-03-21 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Hi,

I'm having an issue where all emails that are sent by Bugzilla aren't found by the http daemon, and
instead, I will get:
"
Message-ID <for@bar>
not found

1 partial match found:
http://domain/list/foo@bar// (Which also redirects to the same page).
"

I'm guessing that this happens because Bugzilla uses the Message-Id format "<foo@bar/>" (notice the '/').

Does anyone have an insight on this issue?
The emails are being imported successfully to the repository, but maybe they aren't indexed correctly?
I would appreciate if someone could give me a starting point to where I should begin debugging this.

Thanks,
Ali