Konstantin Ryabitsev writes: > On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 01:59:53AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote: >>I had my reservations about relying on highlight.pm; and this >>confirms them, unfortunately :< Oh well... > > I was also unable to find highlight.pm anywhere outside of Debian > packages. I was, at least, able to package it for Nixpkgs relatively easily. I suspect other distributions might just include it with the highlight package -- that's probably what I'll be doing. I note that there's also a package for it in pkgsrc.