* Accolades from kernel maintainers
@ 2019-09-12 13:56 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2019-09-12 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Eric and others who have worked on public-inbox:

I would like to pass along the heartfelt accolades expressed by the
kernel maintainers who are greatly pleased at the improvement in their
lives brought on by lore.kernel.org.

This is your win, and I join them in thanking you for all your hard
work.

With best wishes from the Maintainer Summit in Lisbon,
-K